- Living room floor requirements: wear resistance, strong dye resistance, easy to clean, it is recommended to use vitrified brick, polished brick, whole body brick
- Requirements for living room wall: polished brick is recommended for smooth surface and scrub resistance. Requirements for kitchen wall: glazed brick (bright) is recommended for smooth surface, grease resistance and scrub resistance
- Requirements for kitchen floor: wear resistant and antiskid, polished brick and whole body brick are recommended
- Requirements for bathroom wall: Matt and moisture-proof, glazed tile (Matt) and mosaic are recommended
- Requirements for bathroom floor: anti-skid, wear resistance, low water absorption
It is also a according to the style of the house. Determine the style before choosing tiles. First of all, we should consider the style of the room design. According to the strength of the room lighting and the size of the area, we should choose the size and color, pattern and material of the ceramic tile.
The change of ceramic tile material and color can increase the sense of hierarchy and play a crucial role in the style change of the whole room. From the color to the size, make it cooperate with each other, can just create a soft tone. Choose different tiles according to your own preference, which not only makes the house full of personality color, but also adds the flexibility closely related to the owner.
If you have been to the building materials City, you will find that there are too many kinds of ceramic tiles, which one of them is your favorite? Don't worry, let's know the types of ceramic tiles first. Ceramic tile is divided into floor tile, wall tile, waist line and tile. The specifications and uses of all kinds of tiles are different.
The following introduces how to choose the size of ceramic tile.
The common size of floor tile is 400-600mm square format, sometimes even 1000 mm × 1000mm large format floor tile. The choice of tile size should be based on the size of the space, small space can not use large size, otherwise it will produce the feeling of proportion. General living room and other space can choose larger floor tiles, while kitchen, toilet and other space should use 300 ~ 400mm floor tiles.
The size of the wall brick is often unified with that of the floor brick, and the indoor wall brick specifications are mostly 152 × 152 mm, while 152 mm × The 200 mm brick is relatively new in recent years.