In case you are an aol mail account holder, then, at that point, you should be flabbergasted to realize that you can get a printed version of the email that you have gotten in your inbox. On occasion, the messages we get in our inbox contain some fundamental data yet we would rather not open that email, over and over, to allude to it. All things considered, you can get a printed copy of that email by getting a printout of the equivalent. Whenever you are finished with taking the printout of your email, you can allude to it without signing into your record utilizing the AOL login certifications. The "Print" component of AOL mail permits you to get a printed version of any email that is accessible in your record including the "Sent" and "Inbox" envelopes. Hence, with no further deferral, let us presently continue with the means that you want to take to get the printout of any AOL email.
Steps to print your AOL mail:-
Note: The steps given below are applicable for both AOL website users, app users, and AIM users.
1. At first, you have to go to mail.aol.com lgin website
2. Here, click on the "Login/Join" option given at the top
3. On the AOL login page, enter the requested details and submit them by tapping "Next"
4. After gaining access to your account, open the email that you wish to print
5. You can print the entire page or a part of it
6. To print a particular section, just highlight that portion
7. Now, navigate to the toolbar present just above the message
8. Then, click on the "More" button and select "Print Message"
9. Choose the printer you want to print with 10. Configure other print settings and click "Print"