There are various reasons that can cause your printer to not print. Before you jump to any conclusion and try to troubleshoot the printer, try to find out the cause of your problem. Some common causes of Brother printer not printing includes:
1. Your printer is not switched on or in a ready state.
2. Printer is not connected to the wireless network.
3. Printer not connected to the PC properly
4. Outdated, corrupted, or incompatible printer drivers
5. Faulty printer configuration settings
You need to work on the above-mentioned causes in order to fix your Brother printer. For more help, visit our website and refer to the Brother printer not printing troubleshooting guide.