by following these steps you can set up mail.com on iPhone
· Select the Accounts tab and then the "+" button to create a new account.
· Enter your first and last name, as well as your e-mail address and password. Continue while holding down the "Alt" key.
· Choose POP as the server type and pop.mail.com as the incoming e-mail server. Then press the Continue button.
· Set the outgoing e-mail server to smtp.mail.com. Check Only use this server. Then press the Continue button.
· Examine all of the data you've entered.