Because the post-1990s and post-1990s have gradually become the majority of modern consumers, they will not adhere to the same rules and regulations as the older generation when it comes to home decoration. They're not the same, though. The majority of their ideas are diametrically opposed to those of their elders. Breaking the Convention could have a variety of consequences. For example, traditional tiles may not catch their attention, but this type of straight edge wood grain tile may become their favorite.
1 What is wood grain tile with a straight edge?
Straight edge wood grain tile is a type of ceramic tile with a narrow size, four polished sides, and a natural texture effect similar to that of wood. Straight edge wood grain tile is a type of glazed antique tile that has a straight edge. Straight edge wood grain tile, on the other hand, has made more new breakthroughs as the modern ceramic industry evolves, whether in terms of product texture effect or glaze texture. Straight edge wood grain tile products have a rich product form that makes them stand out. From the inside to the outside, the products exhibit their various characteristics and styles.
2Can you describe the straight edge wood grain tile manufacturing process?
1. In terms of production and manufacture, the straight edge wood grain tile is comparable to the standard square glazed tile. The process of blank forming and deep processing are both straightforward.
2. In fact, there are two types of straight edge wood grain tile molding: one is to shape the slender size directly in the blank forming stage, and the other is to shape the slender straight edge wood grain tile after deep processing and the introduction of large size products.
3What are some common straight edge wood grain tile specifications?
The most common specifications in the ceramic industry market at the moment are 200 * 900cm and 200 * 1200cm. There are also sizes such as 150 * 600cm, 150 * 800cm, 150 * 900cm, and 200 * 1000cm available.
4How does straight edge wood grain tile benefit you?
1. Straight edge wood grain tile's surface texture is based on precious wood texture. It is possible to say that the product revives the use of precious wood throughout the house, making the space paving straight edge wood grain tile more atmospheric;
2. Slender size, more sense of beauty, long strip size in space application is more vivid and changeable, can add three-dimensional sense to the space;
3. Because the product is entirely made of porcelain and glaze, and the tile has a very low water absorption rate, it is very easy to clean and does not pollute;
4. Because most straight edge wood grain tile products have a matte finish, they have excellent anti-skid properties and are an excellent choice for home décor.
5. Because the product's main chemical composition is silicate inorganic non-metallic oxide, it is essentially non-combustible and produces no toxic gases, making it one of the most environmentally friendly building materials.