To sum up, completing the Coinbase identity verification process is not a big task. By providing valid and correct identity proofs youcan complete this process quickly. If you are not sure about the method then you need to follow the steps that we have mentioned above on this page. If asked, you need to enter the username and password details of your coinbase.com login account to access your account.
To verify your identity on the coinbase.com login page, you need to follow the steps that are given below. Make sure to upload clear photos of the required documents:
1. Login to your Coinbase account
2. From the profile section, find and click the ‘Verify your identity’ option
3. Now, you need to enter the required personal details
4. If asked, verify your email address that is linked with the account
5. Upload the required documents one by one in each field
6. Upload a real-time snap of yourself with the help of a PC camera
7. Now, if the details are correct then find and click the ‘Submit’ button
8. Finally, you have submitted the verification form successfully After submitting the Coinbase verification form, Coinbase may take up to 10-12 hours to verify your identity on Coinbase. In case you have uploaded incorrect details in the verification form then your request to verify the identity may be rejected by Coinbase.